Thank you for your interest!
NOTE: ******We are not currently taking custom orders at this time.*******
Custom wild rags are an investment but will last a long time. A custom wild rag with your logo, brand, artwork or photo (even a hand drawn idea helps us!) can be done, but expect 3-6 weeks after the design is approved for the order to be completed. International orders take longer.
A series of questions will be asked to help us create your request, such as:
- What fabric choice do you prefer?
- What size?
- What color or combination of colors?
- Where do you want the focus of your design, i.e. the center, corners, on the border, or a combination?
- Do you prefer a border?
- Do you want a random design or specifically placed design?
The process flow:
I send your custom idea to my in-house graphic designer to create 3 versions or concepts of your design which is then emailed back to you for approval or suggestions for change. Once the design is approved and the down payment is received, it is sent to a digital printing company to print the design, mailed back to me and finally sent to you. Holidays and weekends affect the completion date. Rush orders cannot be guaranteed. Orders require 50% deposit when order is placed with the final payment due, plus shipping, once wild rag is shipped to you. Custom orders are non refundable.
A job proposal is sent to you for review outlining the process and what to expect. We will need a shipping address and phone number. Payment is done through email via a link to PayPal.
Prices for custom designs on silk are as follows:
- 22" habotai or crepe de chine - $80 plus shipping
- 22" 12 mm or 19 mm charmeuse - $100 plus shipping
- 36" habotai or crepe de chine - $110 plus shipping
- 36" 12 mm or 19 mm charmeuse - $124 plus shipping
Not sure which size or weight of silk you might want? Learn more about it on our FAQ page.
Quantity discounts are available.
Please fill out the form below to find out more information or to begin the order process. If you need inspiration for colors, styles, or general ideas for your design, you are welcome to look through our gallery of past work.